February 26, 2003

my first post.

i think i'll enjoy blogging. why? i feel that i almost do it anyway. it seems like all of the online bulletin boards that i post at have slowly died to where no one posts any longer. i still post, but now no one really reads. i'm sure the same will happen here, but here i can post without trying to stay true to forum or thread. this will be my supreme area to scream, complain, rejoice or whatever about everything that's exclusively happening to me.

so who am i? my name is derek and i live in a small town called marion, located in southern illinois, a little less than 6 hours south of chicago. i love living here, unlike most people that i come in contact with. however, at this time i'm not going to go into detail about marion.

i'll turn 30 this summer, i'm married, and have two kids, allie who is 7 and rohan who is 2, and was born on my birthday.

i'll keep it simply like that. if any one even reads any of this, you can learn more about me as this blog grows.

for now,

cheers.

1 comment:

Hypomanic Fiddler said...

6 miles from Chicago, huh? hehehe