July 06, 2004

As it would seem, I have been busy. Very much so even. Every weekend has been so full of whatever nonsuch, I can't get work done that I've put off during the week. I don't begrudge the weekend activities, as they are almost always full of family and/or friends. It's just that I've been behind in all of my deadlines for quite some time now. I actually should be caught up by tonight though...just in time to get down and dirty on one project that I've been anxious to get back to, since this past March. If things would work out the way that we hope for them to, this would be the only project that I work on for quite some time, as I am to stay on as webmaster. Yes, that would be my wish, but we shall see.

Emily doesn't have long to go til her due date. Yet we have a busy month of birthdays to get through before that. Maybe all of the trudging excitement will induce labor just a little bit early. I'm being pressured to start the name picking process. Of course, we don't know whether it's a boy or a girl, so I'm sure like last time, it will involve both of us sitting at Barnes & Noble with baby name books shooting ideas off to eachother, with the both of us responding,"Ehhhh..." So it goes.

No comments: