April 24, 2010

"And if you have a minute why don't we go..."

"...talk about it somewhere only we know..."
I'm literally lying in bed with my eyes closed, typing this...I'll proof read before I post, so...it's all good. I thought I'd write just because, well, I want to. I have nothing really big to say, no poetry, no lyrics, no la-dee-da. I'm just...here.


The past two weeks have been pretty cool actually. I started tutoring on campus, working with students who have a variety of learning disabilities, so it's been cool to get to know them and help organize, proof read, and rewrite final papers. It's been a challenge, because I have only considered working with younger students, and to work with college age students has required different teaching strategies. But it's been a lot of fun...it truly has.


I also started a new job recently, and every night that I work, I seem to meet new people and make more friends. It's always a blast being part of a team effort. I mean, I am really, really having fun with this new experience, so I would be hard-pressed to find anything to complain about. Plus, I get to work around one of my favorite bros, Jose, for whom I would probably do anything, since I think I owe him so much anyway!


And then the album! I get to listen to the rough mixes every day in my car, and I am super pumped about it! Honestly, it's going to be good, and I cannot wait to get feedback on it. I need to post to the HW blog, but I am definitely not going to do it tonight.


Finally, I just love my kids. I gotta say it, and I'll say it till I turn blue in the face and die --I JUST LOVE MY KIDS. They're the greatest, and I cherish every moment I have with them.


Now...I'm going to go to sleep...

No comments: