April 01, 2012

Saving Whispers

I loved
Your aggression
In Switzerland
You pulled me
Into our room
And out on the balcony
Laughing free
Making me
Look at the sky
So clear to see
Other worlds that don't
Know our lives
That don't know who we are
What we're supposed to do
How we're supposed to behave
How we're supposed to love
All the suffering for sake
Of appearances
And opinions
The buried hearts break
We're learning our lessons
How in the hell
Did we both get here?
How do we even
Know each other?
How did we
Start to care?
Now we're flying through Europe
Saving whispers
Bow-wrapping dares
Ahahahaha!
Margaritaaaaas!
And laughs and I
Stare and in one
Moment I get lost
Yeah sure I try
To break free but
My God it's Switzerland
This is all about you
This time that I have you
We create virtue
Under willows
Over icebergs
World smashing
And tightropes it's
All that I want
It's all that I want
It's all that I want
To stay right here
Right here in Switzerland
I want to stay
Right here
With you

No comments: