December 21, 2012

Day 14,391 - Armageddon It

Usually I'm like most people who complain that there doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day. However, this day seems to have had more than enough, and then some left over. Maybe because it's the end of the world? I dropped Elena and Riddick off at their school, took Rohan to the Junior High where I taught English for half a day, grabbed some coffee at Latta Java, talked with my friend Vinny over lunch at Thai D about a song that he's producing that we're collaborating on, got close to finishing the book I've been reading, wrapped up Christmas shopping for the kids, ran a couple miles, ate a quick recovery meal, met a friend and her boyfriend for a couple drinks, went out to eat dinner with Allie Dawn, and now I'm about to go see a killer band at John Brown's --the night is just beginning. Here's to seeing the 22nd.

No comments: