December 09, 2012

Wonder Twin powers...activate!

As I was laying in bed reading, I began to eavesdrop on Riddick and Elena playing with some action figures in the living room. I heard Elena say, "She's your niece" to which Riddick responded with a flat, "Oh."
"So you're her uncle."
"Oh, I didn't know that." he answered back. At this point I sat up and noticed he was holding a Batman figurine.
"Well, I'm leaving and no one will ever find me!" he announced.
Then he jumped up, made a swooshing noise as Batman took to the air (obviously the Dark Knight now has the power of flight), and ran from the room.
I then heard Elena say to no one, "Oh, I'll find you. I will find you."
A moment later Riddick walked back into the room with his hands in his pockets and said, "Has anybody seen Batman?"

No comments: